Saturday 30th September 2017
10.00 Arrival - Registration, coffee and tea
10.30 Ecumenical Service
- Giving thanks and seeking guidance in our mission to ‘give hope’ to our Christian brothers and sisters in the Holy Land.
Morning Programme 11.00am – 12.30pm:
- Welcome - Jim Quinn.
- Overview of progress – Peter Rand.
- First Hand experience from the West Bank – Husam Wahhab.
- Sharing Ideas – 2 minute presentations from FHL Supporters.
Lunch 12.30 - 1.30pm
- An opportunity to mingle
Afternoon Programme 1.30pm - 4pm:
- Answering the call for help – Revd Lynn Boyle
- Sharing the need – beneficiary case studies - Marion Homer FHL Communication Manager
- Sharing Ideas – 2 minute presentations from FHL Supporters
- A fresh perspective- Maria McCaffery FHL Director of Development
- The Way Forward – Peter Rand
- There will be ample opportunity for Q&A’s throughout the day
4.00pm Prayer and Close