How you can help
As a small charity, we rely on our supporters to help us carry out our mission.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Are you local to Kenilworth and able to volunteer in the office one morning a week? Click here to find out more.
- Are you a confident speaker? Could you give a short presentation at your local church or to a local group? All we ask is a willingness to speak in public and we will do the rest - provide slides, handouts and any training felt to be useful. If you feel you could help in this way please contact the FHL office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 512980
- Join a local FHL Group. Contact the office to find local groups.
- Would you like to set up a new FHL Group in your area? Do you have other friends and parishioners who would be interested too? The office will be happy to help you with the process of setting up a new group and the information you need to know.
- Join a pilgrimage. Click here to find out more.
- Donate money, set up a standing order or support a fundraising event.
- Could you do a sponsored event in aid of FHL? We can help you with setting up a fundraising page through Virgin Giving Money and marketing. Please contact the office for more information.
Keep in touch